• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Top 3 coaches leading in NU search 9/20/22

Ahhh……I remember that now. Maybe if Aranda is hired, they would have a place on his staff.
But he didn’t take them with him to Baylor, so who knows what he thinks of them. Or maybe he asked and they stayed at LSU. Figuring out who Trev will want as HC, and who will want to come to Nebraska, is hard enough, figuring out who the hire would want as assistant coaches is impossible

But he didn’t take them with him to Baylor, so who knows what he thinks of them. Or maybe he asked and they stayed at LSU. Figuring out who Trev will want as HC, and who will want to come to Nebraska, is hard enough, figuring out who the hire would want as assistant coaches is impossible
Well if Aranda is hired nobody should dictate who he brings in for the rest of his coaches....

...Unless he tries to bring his entire coaching staff with him from Baylor.

They won a NC with Aranda at LSU.

C
Drunken picture of him from that night or it didn’t happen
416B463E-68E3-4E52-A0E1-BB763E20BD2A.jpeg

Last edited:
This is patently untrue. Penn State had Scholarship reductions of 10 scholarships per year starting in 2012, before O’Brien’s first season started. The scholarship limitations were lifted in 2014, so the scholarship reduction only lasted two seasons, 2012 and 2013. The bowl and post-season ban was lifted as well, so Penn State was ineligible for the post-season for two years. The NCAA also imposed a 60 million dollar fine, to be paid into programs that supported victims of child sexual abuse. Penn State sued to allow the funds to stay in the state of Pennsylvania and be used for programs there, but the fine was still paid.
Texas Tech is making BOB look like a pretty average OC

Watching these games today. I have a feeling our coaching search is going to get a lot of coaches a raise, Why leave something you've built and have up and running? Get your raise and keep winning where you are.

Am I missing something? TTech is playing Texas, Obrien is the OC for Alabama.
Perhaps, Alabama and their amazing recruiting really struggled to move the ball against Texas. Something that Texas Tech is doing much better than Alabama was at this point..

Last edited:

Perhaps, Alabama and their amazing recruiting really struggled to move the ball against Texas. Something that Texas Tech is doing much better than Alabama was at this point..
I'm not defending BOB, just saying if you are going to judge him at least judge him for a game he is actually participating in.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back