• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Top 247, Consensus 4* WR Omarion Miller: Trending To Nebraska

I appreciate players from outside the 500 mile talking about looking for something good.. somewhere that is good for them.. Glad to see current/former players helping out those outside that mile range come forward to tell it like it is..

It surely does seem that way. We'll see how it looks on the field. Also, somebody has to consistently/accurately get the ball to these "better" receivers. That's still somewhat of an unknown in my opinion as well.
Before someone can get the ball to these talented wide receivers, we actually need people to block. That's the first solution to success, then the quarterback, then the wide receivers in that order. :to:

If only Mickey could recruit and coach the line.

Last edited:
From Omaha North and will be a Sophomore this coming season

One to watch

He is a good and well trained QB prospect. Size will be a concern though... he will be lucky to reach 5' 10". Has an offer from Ole Miss supposedly, but not sure if it is committable.

Before someone can get the ball to these talented wide receivers, we actually need people to block. That's the first solution to success, then the quarterback, then the wide receivers in that order. :to:

If only Mickey could recruit and coach the line.
What's wrong with Riaola?

What's wrong with Riaola?
Not sure to be honest. For me, that's what makes me nervous in Scott's most important year as CEO of this football team. We have a part time coach who made $15 an hour assisting with the Bears. I would have preferred, like most here, to have hired a proven O line coach with a track record of success going into this season. That's all. My comment was more of a compliment to the job Mickey has done for us in a short time and what he has done in the past. And we know he can devolop kids into studs. I truly hope Raiola is a gem and turns this group into the line we all desire.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back