• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Top 247, Consensus 4* WR Omarion Miller: Trending To Nebraska

It’s nice to see Nebraska duking it out with SEC teams for transfer battles, and winning their fair share. This looks like another promising situation. Joseph has sure brought the goods with his influence in building strong and loyal relationships with recruits.

Last edited:

It’s nice to see Nebraska duking it out with SEC teams for transfer battles, and winning their fair share. This looks like another promising situation. Joseph has sure brought the goods with his influence in building strong and loyal relationships with recruits.

Keep in mind he is a HS recruit but agree with what you are saying

We know this is why he decommitted? Is this implied or is it stated?

So here a stated "fact" from a local LSU recruiting guy who talks about the fact that the new staff paid little to no attention to him thus leading to the de-commitment based on a conversation he had with Omarion

He wants them to earn his commitment like every other school

Last edited:

I think it’s going to be the norm for most all players. Exceptions for sure, but I’d bet they’d be rare. People rarely pass up opportunities to make money.
I agree, they rarely pass up opportunities to make money. But, hypothetically, do you foresee a rash of players accepting large NIL deals at say, "Deion Sanders U" over a smaller deal from Texas, LSU, or Ole Miss? If so, then recruiting really will come down to how well a university can funnel money from "interested parties" to recruits and it won't matter if any coach can recruit or build relationships as we are always told.

Every bigtime university should immediately cut their recruiting expenses and reduce their recruiting staffs to the minimum, take the booster money that is pledged to aircraft and fees and put it in the NIL pot and just let it be known they pay top dollar. It will truly be a "free agent" model for player acquisition.

I agree, they rarely pass up opportunities to make money. But, hypothetically, do you foresee a rash of players accepting large NIL deals at say, "Deion Sanders U" over a smaller deal from Texas, LSU, or Ole Miss? If so, then recruiting really will come down to how well a university can funnel money from "interested parties" to recruits and it won't matter if any coach can recruit or build relationships as we are always told.

Every bigtime university should immediately cut their recruiting expenses and reduce their recruiting staffs to the minimum, take the booster money that is pledged to aircraft and fees and put it in the NIL pot and just let it be known they pay top dollar. It will truly be a "free agent" model for player acquisition.
I don’t know. Sanders U won’t have the money to sign many, so not a concern with them. It will be a case by case thing, but show me the money, or I’m not coming, or staying. And people think this is good for the sport. Just lol.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back