• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Top 2025 QB Stone Saunders Announcing His School 4 August/5:25 CDT

I'll say it again, if it weren't for Dylan Raiola, Husker fans would (should) be way more invested in this kids recruitment even though he's a 2025 grad.

I really like this kids film. He'll be among the best QBs in his class and a potential program accelerator.

Even if Nebraska gets Raiola, you'll wanna stack talent in that room and on that roster. Raiola and Saunders in back-to-back classes would be unrivaled by any other school.

I'll say it again, if it weren't for Dylan Raiola, Husker fans would (should) be way more invested in this kids recruitment even though he's a 2025 grad.

I really like this kids film. He'll be among the best QBs in his class and a potential program accelerator.

Even if Nebraska gets Raiola, you'll wanna stack talent in that room and on that roster. Raiola and Saunders in back-to-back classes would be unrivaled by any other school.
Honestly stacking talent causes problems for a mediocre program like ours. Georgia type programs? For sure because you can keep them with no problems. Need to be methodic about the talent we bring in. Bringing in loads of talent while losing just causes gaps in the talent long term. But that’s just my two cents.

Honestly stacking talent causes problems for a mediocre program like ours. Georgia type programs? For sure because you can keep them with no problems. Need to be methodic about the talent we bring in. Bringing in loads of talent while losing just causes gaps in the talent long term. But that’s just my two cents.
I think this all depends. The only dynamic recruiter HC we've had was BC who obviously was better suited for NFL and likely not HC as well.

Building wins likely builds better recruiting, theres just so much thats gone wrong, its hard to assess what it could look like if done right.

We could also simply stop being mediocre. Probably should recruit as well as we can just in case.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back