• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Took #9 Mich. to the Wire, w/Two Freshmen Tackles

I remember losing records since 2017 regardless of where Huskers went in the draft.

Lets focus on what matters... Wins and losses... Not hope and "but we had great draft picks and really have some up and comers..."
So now its records?
I guess you can talk records and not players?
Wasnt my response about players?

We have very good talent coming in, some with a little experience.
Again, others were certain when our D line went to the NFL, they couldnt see replacements, to which I say, simply not true once and going forwards, like I did then, and now.

Last edited:

The one sack he gave up he got good position. Martinez chose to move up in the pocket and Bernhart wasn’t quick enough to slide over. If Martinez wouldn’t have stepped up he wouldn’t have got sacked.
Absolutely correct...but......Bernhart looks real stiff, very little flexibility. That played showed that.

So now its records?
I guess you can talk records and not players?
Wasnt my response about players?

We have very good talent coming in, some with a little experience.
Again, others were certain when our D line went to the NFL, they couldnt see replacements, to which I say, simply not true once and going forwards, like I did then, and now.
It is always wins vs losses. It is not moral victories. It is not HOPE. It is not draft picks. It is not arguing how good a LOSS feels.

Last edited:

It is always wins vs losses. It is not moral victories. It is not HOPE. It is not draft picks. It is not arguing how good a LOSS feels.
Then dont mention what this thread is about, age of players?
Many steps along the way to winning and losing,more to football than just winning.
In a thread about freshmen OTs, where others are saying our defense will go to crap because we lose our 6 seniors on D, they can be replaced.

But as to the obvious, yes, they play to win.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back