• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tonight's the Night

1594690885476.jpeg

I've been waiting 24 years for this. I've never been much of a car guy, but this one has got me excited. A buddy of mine in college had a late 70s Bronco and I've been wanting one ever since, but just couldn't justify the expense of restoring an old one. Now it looks like I might have the best of both worlds.

exactly! Darn yankees! Oh but the Defender isn't really a British machine anyway. It's made in SLOVAKIA.
View attachment 47116

Bwahahahah! I wouldn't touch one of those pieces of junk.
The Defender is made in Slovakia??? My goodness Tata Motors :Hair Fire:
I've got a '19 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk V8 right now....I was interested in the new Gladiator, but thought this would be better to haul stuff. I will be REAL interested to put eye balls on the new Bronco to see how much stuff can fit in the back covered compared to the Wrangler. Looks sharp, and I like it better than Land Rovers recreation. Of course Jeep is teasing V8s in the the Wrangler too.....

The Defender is made in Slovakia??? My goodness Tata Motors :Hair Fire:
I've got a '19 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk V8 right now....I was interested in the new Gladiator, but thought this would be better to haul stuff. I will be REAL interested to put eye balls on the new Bronco to see how much stuff can fit in the back covered compared to the Wrangler. Looks sharp, and I like it better than Land Rovers recreation. Of course Jeep is teasing V8s in the the Wrangler too.....

I agree, the Bronco could be a huge hit. It will not only take away from Jeep's sales, but Toyota's as well. Jeeps and 4Runners have been the go-to for boxy SUVs for the last decade. Looks like Ford says they want some of that.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back