• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Tommy Armstrong QB for West in Offense-Defense All-America Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
Congrads to Tommy....:) Free Content article....

The sixth annual Offense-Defense All-America Game on Dec. 29 at Cowboys Stadium will feature some big-time quarterbacks as well as plenty of talented linebackers, athletes and kickers.

The game will feature four quarterbacks who were proven winners as seniors
The West roster will feature Nebraska commitment Tommy Armstrong, a 6-2, 210-pound prospect from Steele, Texas. Rivals.com rates Armstrong as the No. 8 dual-threat quarterback.

http://nebraska.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1307411

Last edited:

Red, as far as you know, is he 100% solid? I know there has been some talk and I remember you saying he turned Texas down. I would just hate to lose a kid with this kind of talent.

Yup he is solid.......Texas came calling about a month ago and he told them 'no' and they moved on and got another commit....

Tim Beck loves him....which tells me he is our QB of the future....great arm and good runner....

Red, as far as you know, is he 100% solid? I know there has been some talk and I remember you saying he turned Texas down. I would just hate to lose a kid with this kind of talent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back