• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tom Osborne Statue to be Torn Down After Problematic Support of Scott Frost

Sonny

Antediluvian Abrasiveness
20 Year Member
55355601b5f2e.image_-ol2liegpmkb95qiafagfge4j0q8jheq2zmshph63xg.jpg

LINCOLN, NE — The University of Nebraska announced today that the Tom Osborne/Brook Berringer statue outside memorial stadium will be torn down after Osborne’s ‘problematic’ stance on Scott Frost prior to Frost's firing last month.

Reportedly, the statue will be replaced with a statue of a 5-year-old throwing a temper tantrum with the inscription “But I Want It”. No word yet if all of Osborne’s wins and national championships will be vacated and Tom dragged through the streets of Lincoln as crowds jeer and ridicule him.

https://scarlettribune.com/tom-osborne-statue-to-be-torn-down

LINCOLN, NE — The University of Nebraska announced today that the Tom Osborne/Brook Berringer statue outside memorial stadium will be torn down after Osborne’s ‘problematic’ stance on Scott Frost prior to Frost's firing last month.

Reportedly, the statue will be replaced with a statue of a 5-year-old throwing a temper tantrum with the inscription “But I Want It”. No word yet if all of Osborne’s wins and national championships will be vacated and Tom dragged through the streets of Lincoln as crowds jeer and ridicule him.

I knew he was a witch!

Must destroy anything to with SF?

Must destroy anything to with SF?
Apparently, even if it doesn't have anything to do with Frost.

I heard they are planning to tear down the stadium to make a fresh start.

Nebraska weatherman will no longer issue frost warnings to indicate sustained temperature drops below freezing.

Wendy's has changed the name of its ice cream like treat.

We are having our National Championship stripped for the year Frost was the QB.

Last edited:
Apparently, even if it doesn't have anything to do with Frost.

I heard they are planning to tear down the stadium to make a fresh start.

Nebraska weatherman will no longer issue frost warnings to indicate sustained temperature drops below freezing.

Wendy's has changed the name of its ice cream like treat.

We are having our National Championship stripped for the year Frost was the QB.
In a related note: I'm not sure if I should stop using Scott toilet paper.....or use even more of it now.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back