• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tom Herman to Georgia

My father in law, a USC guy is saying they are confident they will get the guy they want. That is supposedly a former PAC coach currently in the pros.

Personally, I can't see that.

Herman will be staying at UH; they offered to double his salary to $3M last week and yesterday he agreed in principal. It's my understanding that a successful local businessman, Tilman Fertitta, founder of Landry's INC (very large restaurant corporation), is helping out with the salary in some way. UH is one of the universities dumped by the SWC when the Big 12 was formed and has been working hard to get into the Big 12. Herman has done an excellent job personally of filling the seats in the new stadium by meeting with various groups since he came on board. I understand he's even used some of his own money to help the cause. I've listened to him every week during his weekly radio interview and he honestly seems very happy here. The weather is a big selling point with his family & he has previous Texas roots coaching at Texas for one (as well as California where he was raised). I thought Texas might go after him this year but guess he's staying at least for now. The man is pure class from what I've seen and heard.

http://blog.chron.com/sportsupdate/2015/11/tom-herman-uh-reach-deal-in-principle-on-new-contract/

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back