• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked TODD PEAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

stredward

Recruit
10 Year Member
Does anybody really know whats going on with this young man? I know he has had some injuries but by now I expected he would be making an impact. Had a lot of hype coming in but so far has fizzled.Anyone????

Coming off of surgey for an injured back....working himself back into shape....he has seen a little action this year....expect more from him in 2013....RS Frosh....

Last edited:
I did see brother Andrus quite a few times in Stanford's game. Wonder how he would have fared here. Hope to see Todd wreaking havoc soon! :nod:

Ever since I heard about his back injury, I've pretty much written him off. Granted, I don't know the specifics of the injury, but I'm thinking he'd be better off walking away from the game so that he can walk comfortably later in life.

I watched Andrus Peat closely during Stanford's game with UCLA. He will be a great one when it's said and done, but he definitely had some moments of getting completely blown off of the ball.

Todd is injured and extremely out of shape. I wouldn't count on him at this point.

I did see brother Andrus quite a few times in Stanford's game. Wonder how he would have fared here. Hope to see Todd wreaking havoc soon! :nod:
Hopefully we'll see Andrus in the Rose Bowl. Would be nice to lay the wood to Stanford and Andrus then!

I do sometimes wonder whether Todd was recruited in part to attract Andrus to DONU

I watched Andrus Peat closely during Stanford's game with UCLA. He will be a great one when it's said and done, but he definitely had some moments of getting completely blown off of the ball.

Todd is injured and extremely out of shape.
I wouldn't count on him at this point.

THIS

Hopefully we'll see Andrus in the Rose Bowl. Would be nice to lay the wood to Stanford and Andrus then!

I do sometimes wonder whether Todd was recruited in part to attract Andrus to DONU

Agreed! It's odd though that we have to beat Wisky again & Stanford has to beat UCLA again for this to happen. Would be nice to see Todd & Andrus square off sometime.

We wanted (and still do) Todd Peat Jr. He was sought after as hard as any 4* recruit we have on the roster. Yes, it would have been a perc to get his brother with the deal, but they new going in that Andrus would have to be RECRUITED. This was stressed before TP put his name on the dotted line.

If Todd is able to get back to 100% he has the opportunity to be a great DT at Nebraska....all of the tools are there....

We wanted (and still do) Todd Peat Jr. He was sought after as hard as any 4* recruit we have on the roster. Yes, it would have been a perc to get his brother with the deal, but they new going in that Andrus would have to be RECRUITED. This was stressed before TP put his name on the dotted line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back