• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Today's game is postponed. Double header Friday

Thursday's baseball game between Nebraska and Oregon State in Surprise, Ariz., has been postponed due to rain. The two teams will play a doubleheader on Friday, starting at 1 p.m. (CT).

Hopefully, I'll be here :) See you all then............hopefully!!

Oops, I'm being redundant??? :Hooray:

GO BIG RED!!!

Last edited:

You
Thursday's baseball game between Nebraska and Oregon State in Surprise, Ariz., has been postponed due to rain. The two teams will play a doubleheader on Friday, starting at 1 p.m. (CT).

GO BIG RED!!!
You are not just being redundant, you are being repetitive! ;)

Last edited:
I won't be "surprised" if game one is delayed tomorrow. That's a massive winter storm hammering Arizona. It'll still be raining in Surprise through morning, and probably at least some scattered showers through the afternoon (more widespread in the morning, but may still be some lingering impacts throughout the daylight hours).

GO BIG RED!!!

Hi redundant & repetitive. :Wave:

Se ya 2morrow. :Biggrin:

You

You are not just being redundant, you are being repetitive! ;)

You know, when I posted that, I had this feeling I screwed up with redundant,
but, I figured, who cares? Oops, you do! ;) Even though I aced English in
college, tooooooooooooooooooo damn many years ago. My bad, sir. :Whiteflag:

BTW, the difference:

Redundant does not mean repetitive. People sometimes get confused because the 're' in redundant suggests repetition. In fact, the word has a totally unrelated meaning. Redundant means unnecessary or superfluous.

Hey, I found this on the same page!! Love it:

Further, when something is repetitive it is redundant. But just because something is redundant does not mean it is repetitive. Get it? :Hooray::Mfclap::Computer::Cheers:

Last edited:

I won't be "surprised" if game one is delayed tomorrow. That's a massive winter storm hammering Arizona. It'll still be raining in Surprise through morning, and probably at least some scattered showers through the afternoon (more widespread in the morning, but may still be some lingering impacts throughout the daylight hours).

I was wondering if we had a chance to play tomorrow, let alone a dh!! Oh well, we shall have to wait and see, my friend. How is Austin, HWM?

Last edited:
I was wondering if we had a chance to play tomorrow, let alone a dh!! Oh well, we shall have to wait and see, my friend. How is Austin, HWM?

I'm fairly sure they'll play tomorrow. It's just a matter of if they start at 1PM or it gets pushed back.

Austin is always good, Bob! :)

Going to be interested to see when Abel throws for OSU. Part of me thinks we put Perry out there to not only keep Luensmann starting on a Friday, but to put him up against Abel where it's going to be difficult to get a win.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back