• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Today’s games

Assuming tOSU will win tonight (against Hoosiers)

1qjiP8M.png

One team added bowl eligible, Buckeyes. Already clinched: Spartans, Wolverines and Hawks.

TTUcEWe.png

Last edited:

Who is, outside of Georgia so far, someone has to be in there. Everyone but georgia has had shaky moments this year.
Not to mention, top 10 does not always equal "elite". In fact, I would argue that 7-8 teams in the top 10 each year are not "elite". There's a noticeable drop-off from 1-3 to 4-10, in most seasons. Bama, Clemson, Georgia, and Ohio State a couple times, are the only 4 teams I would consider as "elite" over the last decade.

I think tie games are the best result of a game that ends in a tie after regulation. Iif you want to play one additional quarter the way the NFL does, I'm fine with that as a second choice.

Totally agree. :Rockon:

And while we're at it, why wasn't that play by the OK QB a forward lateral when he took the ball away from the teammate being tackled. Is it because it wasn't thrown but
simply taken out of his arms?

I think it was because it happened behind the line of scrimmage.
:Smile:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back