• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Today’s games

Husker In Oklahoma

All American
20 Year Member
What games you like today? What game are you most excited to see. I’m looking forward to Oklahoma State @ Iowa State, FOX, 2:30.
Pretty big game. An Oklahoma State win would almost cement a birth in the Big 12 title game, baring a collapse. Iowa State -7, pretty fat line. Pretty evenly matched teams. Wisconsin @ Purdue, for obvious reasons, but I just hate watching Wisconsin play it’s boring style of football. Not a lot of great games today.

I am going to DVR three games today. NW-Mich, Wisc-Purdue, Oregon - UCLA. I will watch some of the AF game. I agree not too many "good" games for me today as well.

Last edited:

The Cowboys are the dog in this game. Supposedly not a good matchup for OSU. They always seem to bet against Gundy.

The Cowboys are the dog in this game. Supposedly not a good matchup for OSU. They always seem to bet against Gundy.
I think this will be a reasonably low scoring game, 24-20, 23-17 type game, barring unforeseen turnovers all over the place, shortening the field. Both defenses are pretty strong, but they both have lapses offensively. I think ISU might get a win today, but I like OSU and the points.

What games you like today? What game are you most excited to see. I’m looking forward to Oklahoma State @ Iowa State, FOX, 2:30.
Pretty big game. An Oklahoma State win would almost cement a birth in the Big 12 title game, baring a collapse. Iowa State -7, pretty fat line. Pretty evenly matched teams. Wisconsin @ Purdue, for obvious reasons, but I just hate watching Wisconsin play it’s boring style of football. Not a lot of great games today.
I will watch Wisconsin(-3.5) at Purdue, 2:00CDT BTN telecast.

Purdue is a flash in the pan last weekend?

bcQGO03.png

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back