• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TJ Pledger: Commits to OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

But Tyjon wasn't being recruited by Davis. IMO Davis is our weakest link in the art of recruiting.

He absolutely is, and the results show it. You look around at the other coaches and who they are beating out for recruits and Davis isn't even close.

Personally I dont think this ones over. Hope the coaches keep in contact with him at least. Worked with Tyjon, you never know.

Unfortunately, yes it is. Says he will not be taking any visits and plans to enroll early. On to Salahuddin, who I don't see Davis landing either.

Continually surprised that your douche-baggery is allowed on the recruiting forum.
You know, I would have put him on ignore long ago, but as it turns out, his douchebaggery is halfway entertaining for all the wrong reasons. I can't decide if he's running a standard deviation lower than most or if just straight douchebaggery on par with few others.

But Tyjon wasn't being recruited by Davis. IMO Davis is our weakest link in the art of recruiting.
He's actually gotten lucky. Bryant was a huge pick-up, and Bradley was vastly underrated. If Wilbon emerges this year as the starter we'll be in great shape for the next couple of years.

But still would like to see us land a top-rated runner.

He's actually gotten lucky. Bryant was a huge pick-up, and Bradley was vastly underrated. If Wilbon emerges this year as the starter we'll be in great shape for the next couple of years.

But still would like to see us land a top-rated runner.

Davis actually wasn't the lead recruiter for Bryant. He didn't recruit Zig. Bradley fell into his lap and may not qualify yet.

Reggie is on the clock. I still can't believe our RB coach is our weakest recruiting link. They should be one of the strongest. His ability to coach is what has bought him time.

If Bradley doesn't qualify, we may need Roberts (who will likely be N if we want him) and an actual game-breaker. Roberts isn't that guy.

Davis actually wasn't the lead recruiter for Bryant. He didn't recruit Zig. Bradley fell into his lap and may not qualify yet.

Reggie is on the clock. I still can't believe our RB coach is our weakest recruiting link. They should be one of the strongest. His ability to coach is what has bought him time.

If Bradley doesn't qualify, we may need Roberts (who will likely be N if we want him) and an actual game-breaker. Roberts isn't that guy.
Thought he already qualified.

Let me say this one more time: our offense is unlikely to attract a top four-star RB. We'll continue to get good three-stars and local prodigies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back