• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TJ Pledger: Commits to OU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here's a thought, lets talk about TJ Pledger and the fact that he has narrowed his list down to 2 main universities or the fact that he was at a function last week wearing a Nebraska shirt.....oh by the way how did he do at that function? Maybe one of the posters can find out if he will be at the spring game and when he plans to commit...... Any of that would be better than the continuous virtual cat fights we get to experience on here. I'm with redfish it's getting old.
Well, I for one think it would be a great get, considering that we've yet to land a top tier RB recruit during the Riley era. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Is a reply to....

Bang my line = call me???

Last edited:

Not looking promising right now. Sounds like NU is going to have to absolutely nail it with his visit during the spring game, and then some, just to have a chance.

ecj9dfmv7lny.jpg

Congrats on getting that in.

:Facepalm:
Well, have we? Bryant was a three star. Ozigbo was a tweener ( 2*/3*). As much as I like Bradley he was only a 2* by most services. I do happen to think he was underrated for several reasons.

I'm sorry that you have issues with facts, but truth is truth.

Personally I dont think this ones over. Hope the coaches keep in contact with him at least. Worked with Tyjon, you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back