• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

TJ Bollers conversation Thread

True Husker

Red Shirt
2 Year Member
Okay, time to get serious about this conversation. Would like any information people have, other than the fact that he looks to be leaning toward Wisconsin. N2FL, save my sanity on this one, tell me he is going to be all N!

Last edited:

Okay, time to get serious about this conversation. Would like any information people have, other than the fact that he looks to be leaning toward Wisconsin. N2FL, dave my sanity on this one, tell me he is going to be all N!
Image result for dave name gif

Okay, time to get serious about this conversation. Would like any information people have, other than the fact that he looks to be leaning toward Wisconsin. N2FL, save my sanity on this one, tell me he is going to be all N!

I hope we can have a great season and convince him to be N baby!

I'm not quite sure about him being me...no one would recruit him.

The staff has a shot, and peer recruiting will also ramp up. A better product on the field this season due to development would go a long way to help.

Malik Reed, Kaden Johnson...TJ Bollers. Get ready for another nut punch

Malik Reed, Kaden Johnson...TJ Bollers. Get ready for another nut punch

Start beating them on the field and you will start to beat them in recruiting. So far we have failed at development of players. we aren't anywhere close to being a dominant team. We should at a minimum be equal to our recruitng rankings on the field of play.

Start beating them on the field and you will start to beat them in recruiting. So far we have failed at development of players. we aren't anywhere close to being a dominant team. We should at a minimum be equal to our recruitng rankings on the field of play.
In general, my confidence in Scott is withering. He’s our coach and I think we will get us to the right place, but man, were we really THAT bad when he took over?

Last edited:

In general, my confidence in Scott is withering. He’s our coach and I think we will get us to the right place, but man, were we really THAT bad when he took over?

I don;t think we were talent bad. Frost did have to retool the O and D to his philosophy and with the change in coaching staffs Pelini-Riley-Frost some of the players just weren't geared for his style. That is not to say they were untalented, fit was more the issue.

The program direction was almost a 180 degree turn and that is what is hard. I think/hope we see the continuity of the last two seasons for the young players start to show on the field this season. Time will tell.

I don;t think we were talent bad. Frost did have to retool the O and D to his philosophy and with the change in coaching staffs Pelini-Riley-Frost some of the players just weren't geared for his style. That is not to say they were untalented, fit was more the issue.

The program direction was almost a 180 degree turn and that is what is hard. I think/hope we see the continuity of the last two seasons for the young players start to show on the field this season. Time will tell.

Talent was bad across the board. The last 3 NFL drafts tells us all we need to know about that. Oline talent was the worst since the late 1950s. Add to that the cultural problems and the inmates running the asylum, it was an unmitigated disaster.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back