• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Time to Bring Home a Championship Today!!!

Best of luck to the HUSKER ladies!!!! Such an incredible season they have had so far and now with a tremendous opportunity to win another National Championship, I have a feeling it's going to be remembered as one of the most extraordinary and magical seasons ever for the Lady HUSKERS.

GBR !!!!!!

Huskers should be very confident going into this game as the already have defeated Penn St. which is a better team than Stanford or Florida.

Go Big Red....I'm so excited. I think this team is ready to play well tonight and I think they will play very well....With heart and passion and singular focus.

Go for it ladies, take no prisoners.

These kids have played like champions all year long. They are in that mode. I have confidence in them tonight against any opponent - and it's always fun beating Florida when a championship is on the line!! :Huskerflag::Huskers:

Last edited:

GBR !!!!!!

Huskers should be very confident going into this game as the already have defeated Penn St. which is a better team than Stanford or Florida.

They are playing an exceptional team again tonight. Another 1 loss team. It's going to take everything they've got to win it. My fear is they think in the back of their minds they've already won it because they beat PSU. I remember Phi Slamma Jamma in the Final Four 1984 like it was yesterday. Florida players want nothing more than to give their coach her first national championship. We have a chip on our shoulder which could serve us well. Buckle up!

John Baylor is great at volleyball, can we get him back at baseball, he made the game entertaining and fun to listen to no matter the situation.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back