• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tim Miles > San Jose State MBB-HC

I hope Miles doesn't take the Cal job. If Mike Brey is retiring, they should hire Tim Miles no question in my mind, 100%. He'd be a PITA for everyone in the midwest for sure, but it would be the best for both the school and the coach.
What is a PITA?

San Jose State Wins a nail-biter in OT: 81-77 despite chocking on 4 (per announcer, I counted 3) FTS in OT. Nevada called for an intentional foul (flagrant 1) w/5.5 sec left sending SJSU to the line, makes both.

Post-game Interview was Classic Tim Miles! :Mfclap::Mfclap::Mfclap: (One can't help but like the guy! :nod:)

NEXT-UP: SAN DIEGO STATE
1678424356971.png

------------------------------------------------------------------
Amazing Year for Coach Miles!

1678410698925.png

San Jose State lost to San Diego State in Mtn West Conference Quarter Finals: 49-64.

Wasn't their night. San Diego State was 'On' - San Jose State wasn't. :(

They'll likely get a NIT Bid.

San Jose State in CBI, March 18-22.
First & Second Rounds live streamed by FloHoops (Subscription)
Semi-finals & Championship televised by ESPN2

(Presume Times are Eastern Daylight Time)

Here's KenPom:
1678834783906.png

1678834487890.png

Gabe Miles @ Lincoln East (Tim Miles son)

(paywall)
Gabe Miles is now the fastest guy at East because Malachi Coleman is hurt and not running. He ran in the final heat of the 200m at state last Spring and just missed the final heat in the 100m.

GO GABE!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back