• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tim Miles Poll

:confused:

You don't think this is a dig? Really?

......................."was packed every night in a city more known for clinging to its underachieving football program."

Totally unnecessary!
:catfight:

:confused:

You don't think this is a dig? Really?

......................."was packed every night in a city more known for clinging to its underachieving football program."

Totally unnecessary!
:catfight:

Harmless. Only a really thin-skinned Husker fan would take offense. I am sure plenty took offense.:nod:

Harmless. Only a really thin-skinned Husker fan would take offense. I am sure plenty took offense.:nod:

For one thing, ColoREDo, it takes away from the basketball team's glory. You don't place a negative next to a positive. Whoever wrote that had
an axe to grind, or doesn't care for Nebraska.

I'm sure, if Tim saw that, he would have felt uncomfortable, himself.

Like I said, it was totally unnecessary! :thumbsdown: It may be a fact, but, spring that crap at another time.

Now, as far as thin-skinned, I am proud of the program, win or lose. It's like, I can kicked the crap out of my brother, but, you touch him, I'll knock you on your butt! ;)

To end this diatribe, I have one more thing to say: Being thin-skinned or not, it WAS a dig!

Last edited:
This is a football state. How dare him take a swing at football in a basketball article. You say something nice while taking a swing at football. :Biggrin:

For one thing, ColoREDo, it takes away from the basketball team's glory. You don't place a negative next to a positive. Whoever wrote that had
an axe to grind, or doesn't care for Nebraska.

No, it doesn't take away from the basketball team. Some people don't care for Nebraska football. Big deal.

I'm sure, if Tim saw that, he would have felt uncomfortable, himself.

Tim is much too strong to let anything the media writes affect him

Like I said, it was totally unnecessary! :thumbsdown: It may be a fact, but, spring that crap at another time.

You might not know this, but some writers like to ruffle peoples feathers.

Now, as far as thin-skinned, I am proud of the program, win or lose. It's like, I can kicked the crap out of my brother, but, you touch him, I'll knock you on your butt! ;)

Much ado about nothing.

To end this diatribe, I have one more thing to say: Being thin-skinned or not, it WAS a dig!

Of course it was a dig. It doesn't affect me like it does you.

Offended and call me an idiot, then tell me the writer's opinion is wrong...

I can't disagree at all with the writer's statement. And whether I (as a Husker fan) have an opinion or not probably means much less than the fact that I do believe that is the national perception, as you noted earlier.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back