• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

tim miles pay

One thing is for sure…….. he better get a heck of raise at the end of this season! If we don't he'll get hired away quickly imo.

I sure hope we pony up to keep him around for many years!! In just 2 years he's put Nebraska on the map when it comes to basketball. A couple signature wins for team picked to finish LAST in the Big! Now it sure looks like a trip to the big dance? Could not ask for more accomplishments in only his 2nd year. Who knows we might even win the big tourney…. Yes it's a long shot but not as long as some might think!

Last edited:
Its been a magical year for sure and I think Miles will continue to improve the Husker hoops program. That said, lets let him coach a little more and see where we are at this time next year.

Anyone else see that he would have got a 50k bonus if he was consensus coach of the year? Since he was coaches pick and no the media he gets zero? That sucks...

One thing is for sure…….. he better get a heck of raise at the end of this season! If we don't he'll get hired away quickly imo.

I sure hope we pony up to keep him around for many years!! In just 2 years he's put Nebraska on the map when it comes to basketball. A couple signature wins for team picked to finish LAST in the Big! Now it sure looks like a trip to the big dance? Could not ask for more accomplishments in only his 2nd year. Who knows we might even win the big tourney…. Yes it's a long shot but not as long as some might think!

He will certainly get some sort of raise. Something north of "modest". But, as I've said in a couple other threads, there's no need to over react because there is nobody that will come calling that is a better situation than Nebraska.

teams will come flocking for him. You can't wait till next year to pay him imo. Pay him now. You have 3 soph starting, freshman and a junior/senior depending on game. you should be good for at least 2 more years. Pay the guy.

teams will come flocking for him. You can't wait till next year to pay him imo. Pay him now. You have 3 soph starting, freshman and a junior/senior depending on game. you should be good for at least 2 more years. Pay the guy.

Which teams are you concerned about? Seriously. Name some programs that will, or may, be looking for a coach that you think there'd be one iota's worth of a chance that they could lure miles?

Even though his contract is for 5 more years, I'm sure he will get a raise for what he has done for Nebraska! If not, let's all pony up? :lol:

Step away from the cliff people!! Coach Miles isn't looking to be the highest paid coach. He is well compensated and knows that if his team performs, the school will take care of him. This is his dream job!!

..............Coach Miles isn't looking to be the highest paid coach. He is well compensated and knows that if his team performs, the school will take care of him. This is his dream job!!

IMHO Miles isn't going anywhere else anytime soon! Having said that, let's not give him any reason to want to leave Nebraska.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back