• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Tim Miles on KFAN in MPLS today..

Formo

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
Your HC Tim Miles was on the Dan Barreiro 'Bumper to Bumper' program this afternoon. Ever since he got hired by y'all, I've paid a little attention to him (which is a lot since I don't follow basketball like I do football or hockey). He's an infectious personality that caught fire this year with many non-Nebrasketball fans up here, and was not let down in the least with his interview with Dan on KFAN here in the Twin Cities. Justin Gaard is the producer of that show, and he's also the sideline reporter for the Gopher football radio team (he's closely connected to The U) absolutely LOVES Miles and I'm happy that he got him on the show today. Especially since he's newly minted as the B1G Coach of the Year by his peers.

I'll try to post the podcast link here when it is uploaded. You guys would probably love it more than I did.

Good Interview. Thanks for posting Formo. Here's a quote from Dan Barreiro: "Tim Miles is very good at winning you over."

As Dave Feit said about Coach Miles: "Undefeated in Press Conferences!" :lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back