• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Ticket agents

Do NOT but tickets before this game, unless you just want to waste money. I can assure you, there will be tickets all over the place at the stadium hours before kickoff. Nebraska isn’t very good and this game is likely to be ugly.
This WAS going to be a very tough ticket but I agree, since we look more like KU, no problem. The 50th Anniversary re-match will be a beat down. We had a big group wanting to go but interest has waned.

How many fans did they let in Norman last year? We’re they 100% or reduced capacity? That could be a factor too.

I plan on making this game, probably buy tickets onsite, if I can't get tickets, I will find a bar or something
You can find tix. Still unsure what capacity limitations will be, if any. Keep in mind, some people may never want to go to another game again or be in crowds like that. There will be tickets to be had. Always are.

Good strategy - heaps all the responsibility, stress & possible blame on just one person, who will forever be the scapegoat if technology lets him down, or discounted if things go well & as planned.... the designated deride-r :Biggrin:

You would be correct. Lol. In this case, it was my son, my daughter in law, my sister, brother-in-law and me. My son had the E tix. We had no problems. Way overpaid for those tickets though and I tried to tell him. He didn’t listen. We could have got tickets to this game for $25 on the street. They were everywhere cheap.

This WAS going to be a very tough ticket but I agree, since we look more like KU, no problem. The 50th Anniversary re-match will be a beat down. We had a big group wanting to go but interest has waned.

How many fans did they let in Norman last year? We’re they 100% or reduced capacity? That could be a factor too.
25%. They haven’t said yet for 2021. They hope for 100%, like everyone else.

Last edited:

You would be correct. Lol. In this case, it was my son, my daughter in law, my sister, brother-in-law and me. My son had the E tix. We had no problems. Way overpaid for those tickets though and I tried to tell him. He didn’t listen. We could have got tickets to this game for $25 on the street. They were everywhere cheap.
How easy is the transfer of e-tickets from scalpers?

I went to the Colorado game in 2019. One of my best friends from HS who lives in Denver joined the Buffalo club just so he could get tickets. He sent it to me in email and I printed it off before I left Lincoln. It was the best thing I did for this trip. My phone wasn't working properly at Folsom Field and I was able to show the paper copy and get in. Stubhub from what I know is a pretty reputable site. But be wary of Covid and the impact it has on games. Read the fine print.

Do NOT but tickets before this game, unless you just want to waste money. I can assure you, there will be tickets all over the place at the stadium hours before kickoff. Nebraska isn’t very good and this game is likely to be ugly.
Pal buy them from the Nebraska fans leaving in the first quarter when the score is 35-0 on the cheap cheap at the Custer’s last stand booth.Scotty is another blonde leading his team into oblivion.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back