• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Three weeks left of regular season

weaver75

Special Counsel
10 Year Member
Last three weeks of regular season. NU is 5-6 against ranked teams. NU has lost to #1, 4, 8, 10, 16 and 20. NU has beaten 7, 13, 23 and 25 (twice). We still have 4, 7, and 13 to play. I think we need to win 2 of those 3 for confidence and the possibility of a top 8 ranking. Of course if we run the table (which would include beating Wisconsin in Madison) we can still be conference champions. GBR

Last three weeks of regular season. NU is 5-6 against ranked teams. NU has lost to #1, 4, 8, 10, 16 and 20. NU has beatene 7, 13, 23 and 25 (twice). We still have 4, 7, and 13 to play. I think we need to win 2 of those 3 for confidence and the possibility of a top 8 ranking. Of course if we run the table (which would include beating Wisconsin in Madison) we can still be conference champions. GBR
Winning out sounds like the best scenario. :)

As I said last night, back to back Road wins against Wisconsin and then Minnesota has to be the outstanding performance of the B1G season.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back