• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Three Former Huskers Named to U.S. Olympic Volleyball Team

Bean

Grey Shirt
10 Year Member
Head Coach Karch Kiraly named former Huskers Jordan Larson, Kelsey Robinson and Justine Wong-Orantes to the 12-player roster. Nebraska is the most represented university with three former players on the squad.
Kiraly, a three-time Olympic medalist, has served as head coach for the U.S. Women since 2012 and will be an Olympic head coach for the second time. He helped the team to the Olympic bronze medal in 2016 in Rio de Janeiro.

Last edited:

This must be good recruiting material for the Huskers. The 3 ex-Huskers were prominently mentioned today. Justine played most if not all of the Argentina game as did Jordan, who was talked about quite a bit. Didn't get to see Kelsey, but I couldn't watch the entire match.

Just in case you missed it! :Lol:

Jordan Larson named Olympic Volleyball MVP! Best of the best. Justine Wong-Orantes was named best Libero.

As great and well deserved as this is. If Jordan Thompson does not get injured she may well have been named the player of the tournament. She was hitting the heck out of the ball.

This must be good recruiting material for the Huskers. The 3 ex-Huskers were prominently mentioned today. Justine played most if not all of the Argentina game as did Jordan, who was talked about quite a bit. Didn't get to see Kelsey, but I couldn't watch the entire match.
Absolutely!! We have the best class, once again, coming in!!!! John Cook is a great recruiter, for sure. Hey, with the facilities at Nebraska, where else would you want to go? :Thumbsup:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back