• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Thoughts on Nebraska Satellite Camp Parnerships

Bo used to wear a hat with the "pencil N" as I call it. It is more similar to the image than the licensed block N. I had the exact same hat that he wore. He was fined for swinging near a ref and going all spit mode :Biggrin:
529d40d68b194.image.jpg

Last edited:
Bo used to wear a hat with the "pencil N" as I call it. It is more similar to the image than the licensed block N. I had the exact same hat that he wore. He was fined for swinging near a ref and going all spit mode :Biggrin:
529d40d68b194.image.jpg
The skinny "N" is a licensed Nebraska logo. You often see it at the end of official tweets that are sent out by the Husker marketing folks. It's also been on the baseball caps, but I couldn't say if those were always the official ones. Here's the end of the tweet that the football folks sent out for Mother's Day:
upload_2019-5-14_10-52-43.png

An underrated aspect of these camps is that it allows the coaches to network and scout potential replacements for assistants. You know Troy Walters isn't going to be here forever. Beckton too.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back