• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Thor - Distinguished Scholar Award

Yay Thor! I hope he's allowed back for this senior season. In other news, I hope he has a senior season.

Awesome animated emoticon

This kid is going to go down as one of the most beloved Nebraska basketball players ever, even if the teams he was on weren’t that good. Kid has been wrote off so many times, but all he does is grab his lunch box and continues to work hard. He’s an excellent teammate and so coachable.

This kid is going to go down as one of the most beloved Nebraska basketball players ever, even if the teams he was on weren’t that good. Kid has been wrote off so many times, but all he does is grab his lunch box and continues to work hard. He’s an excellent teammate and so coachable.
Yeah. I thought he was a bust, but Miles was just a terrible coach. I was so thrilled with Thor play

Yeah. I thought he was a bust, but Miles was just a terrible coach. I was so thrilled with Thor play

Yeah, Thor got bagged on quite a bit when the previous staff pulled him out of nowhere. I remember telling people that he would be a damn good player in the Omaha metro (when that was questioned). I think he would have been a starter for Miles his last 2 years had he been retained.

Don’t get me wrong, you‘re not going to win big with Thor has a top 4 player on your roster. But he would be a damn nice role player. What he did last year was really impressive considering how much other teams gamed him after he started hitting threes. Throughout conference season, he figured out the opposing teams’ scouting report on him within the first few possessions and adjusted accordingly on the fly. It was quite impressive to watch. Put it this way, if Thor grad transferred and wanted to be a role player in a better program, Nebraska fans would be shocked at the big-name programs that came calling. He’s just an extremely high-IQ basketball player.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back