• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Thomas Allen...GONE (> NC State)

So is it wrong to assume he would have stayed if miles was coach, but hoiberg is now Coach and he's leaving?

That's some solid thinking right there

Like I said before I'll take one Johnny trueblood before 5 Allens

I don’t think anyone is saying that at all. It’s a high probability that he would have transferred anyway.

Your last statement is still silly. A winning culture cures a lot. A full bought in Allen for 4 years is still immensely better than a 4 year Trueblood, in terms of a scholarship player.

I don’t think anyone is saying that at all. It’s a high probability that he would have transferred anyway.

Your last statement is still silly. A winning culture cures a lot. A full bought in Allen for 4 years is still immensely better than a 4 year Trueblood, in terms of a scholarship player.
Also, Trueblood literally quit the team his sophomore year. So did Borchardt. So don't put some invincible walk-on magic on these kids. They had to work to get where they are and make choices. If you want a single Trueblood for four years, you'll have to find someone else unless he comes back next year.

Also, Trueblood literally quit the team his sophomore year. So did Borchardt. So don't put some invincible walk-on magic on these kids. They had to work to get where they are and make choices. If you want a single Trueblood for four years, you'll have to find someone else unless he comes back next year.

Exactly. Although Trueblood got really sick with meningitis so that is explainable. But yeah, talent is talent. Zero problems with a local kid who plays super hard being on scholarship. Just not trying to relive the Collier years.

Well, that's pretty hard to compete with. Hope he achieves his goals, as long as he doesn't get in UNL's way. ;)

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back