• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

This should trigger some Bama fans

• Thread starter Deleted member 3570
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3570

I think this is his final season.

I don't know.

I've got a bunch of former co workers I still keep in touch with that are 'Bama fans and tied to the university in some way or another and that's not what they think. He just redid his office again this off season. Third remodel since he started at Alabama. I'd love to see him go, because sooner than later that dynasty will fall apart again.

I thought that as well but he should have said "I should have stayed with college ball" or something to that effect.

I can't really comment on Saban's "quote" but I can say that having lived in the state that is in between the 2 states in question, I'd rather live in the state that is in between the 2 states. I had a ton of fun in New Orleans, and I'd rate that over Mobile by a small, but fair amount. Orange Beach in Alabama is one helluva cool place(I spent quite a bit of my life living very close to the ocean) and is close to Pensacola, Florida and the beaches are simply freaking amazing. However, at the end of the day, I'd opt for the Mississippi coast if given a choice.
Orange Beach, Alabama.
Biloxi Mississippi aerial view.

You have to put the quote into context.
“And I know a lot of LSU fans think I left for whatever reasons, but I left because I wanted to be a pro coach, or thought I wanted to be a pro coach. We loved LSU. We worked hard to build the program. If there was one thing professionally that I would do over again, it would’ve been not to leave LSU.”
Nicky is saying he regrets leaving LSU for the Dolphins. This isn't an Alabama diss....this is a Dolphins diss.

Nicky is saying he regrets leaving LSU for the Dolphins. This isn't an Alabama diss....this is a Dolphins diss.
It's not a Dolphins diss, it's an NFL diss. He wasn't cut out to be an NFL head coach, and he essentially just admitted so. Don't you go dissing my mullets, I mean Dolphins.

I can't really comment on Saban's "quote" but I can say that having lived in the state that is in between the 2 states in question, I'd rather live in the state that is in between the 2 states. I had a ton of fun in New Orleans, and I'd rate that over Mobile by a small, but fair amount. Orange Beach in Alabama is one helluva cool place(I spent quite a bit of my life living very close to the ocean) and is close to Pensacola, Florida and the beaches are simply freaking amazing. However, at the end of the day, I'd opt for the Mississippi coast if given a choice. View attachment 29659Orange Beach, Alabama.
View attachment 29660Biloxi Mississippi aerial view.

Most people have no idea Orange Beach exists and it is an awesome area.

It's not a Dolphins diss, it's an NFL diss. He wasn't cut out to be an NFL head coach, and he essentially just admitted so. Don't you go dissing my mullets, I mean Dolphins.

What mullets lack in quality they more than make up for in quantity, both in the ocean and on our team (well, until recently). :Biggrin:

I think it’s a Dolphins specific diss, as much as the NFL.. While Satan is a great college coach, the NFL would have driven him mad and spit him out.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back