• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

This is one reason Tennessee football is going down the crapper. NSFW

Man they've moved a long way from Fulmer and Manning
Yeah, they have. My wife is a native VOL born and raised so things can get a little dicey in our home from time to time........however it was Fulmer who hired that coach and I would think that he would be informed of any red flags on incoming players by someone on his staff.

From this:

"I don't like the police, bro. Hell nah," and "Y'all police are some p*****s, bro. Real s**t, I don't f**k with y'all."

To this:

"I have great respect for our policemen and women, and I am embarrassed by my actions that night. That’s not who I am. I promise to be a better representative for the University of Tennessee moving forward.”

Anyone else get the sneaking suspicion that MAYBE he didn't compose the "I have great respect" quote?

LOL.

If this kid played at NU I would hope he'd be removed from the team immediately. The coach's comments are repugnant, not fireable IMO, but definitely beyond reproach.

Yeah, they have. My wife is a native VOL born and raised so things can get a little dicey in our home from time to time........however it was Fulmer who hired that coach and I would think that he would be informed of any red flags on incoming players by someone on his staff.

My Phil Fulmer story: Was on a flight from ATL to Pcola with my wife a few years ago. Boarded the jet, and as we are taking our seats in coach, PF and his wife come rolling down the aisle. He dropped Mrs. Fulmer off in the row in front of us, and then backtracked to first class where he disappeared for the remainder of the flight. Mrs. ToroRed, recognizing who he was and what had just happened, shot me the "Oh no, you wouldn't" finger waive and death stare. LOL

"If I had a son, he'd look like Jeremy Banks."

Sincerely,
Mike Tyson

The whole TN Vols and Peyton Manning is a saint stories....I have a friend who was an "adult dancer" at a club in Knoxville said Peyton and the Vols were frequent visitors as college students.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back