• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

This is one reason Tennessee football is going down the crapper. NSFW

I'm fairly certain that my thoughts on the U of Tennessee is well known around here. Texas Tennessee.

I've read the comments made by the athlete when he was being arrested AND the written apology given by the athlete. Does anyone truly believe the athlete wrote the apology ? NOT ! The apology was written by someone in PR at the university or an attorney, hence not a true apology on the part of the athlete. So sad.

I've read the comments made by the athlete when he was being arrested AND the written apology given by the athlete. Does anyone truly believe the athlete wrote the apology ? NOT ! The apology was written by someone in PR at the university or an attorney, hence not a true apology on the part of the athlete. So sad.
My thoughts on this. The scumbag should be exited from the school permanently, and never, ever be allowed to play big time or small time college ball again, let alone ever play in the NFL. If Tennessee doesn't cut ties with this douche bag, it just confirms my thoughts about that scummy school of supposed higher learning.

Leadership starts at the top. It is clear Pruitt is as big a scumbag as the kid. No wonder why the team is in disarray.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back