• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

This guy likes us...our food anyway

Ha! After watching the video I was inspired to create my own Runza like sandwich for lunch using whatever was at hand. I cut a 4’’ chunk of U-Bake Chiabata, sliced it the long way and placed a generous slice of Sharp Cheddar inside. I then buttered the top and placed it in the oven for ten minutes. While baking, I sautéed 3/4 cup chopped green cabbage/ red onion. When nearly done I added ½ cup leftover Sloppy Joe from last night. Removed the bread added the filling and viola, a Runza like treat in 15 minutes!

Freaking awesome!

Ha! After watching the video I was inspired to create my own Runza like sandwich for lunch using whatever was at hand. I cut a 4’’ chunk of U-Bake Chiabata, sliced it the long way and placed a generous slice of Sharp Cheddar inside. I then buttered the top and placed it in the oven for ten minutes. While baking, I sautéed 3/4 cup chopped green cabbage/ red onion. When nearly done I added ½ cup leftover Sloppy Joe from last night. Removed the bread added the filling and viola, a Runza like treat in 15 minutes!

Freaking awesome!
I want one with Indian bread

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back