• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Things could be worse

gardenjam

Red Shirt
5 Year Member

That was awesome. So are some of the comments. Nice find.
TatnallGabe Fernandez
10/13/19 1:29pm
I feel for the kid. My first pick 6 in high school was foiled by an offensive lineman running me down. Not a good angle, he straight up caught me from behind.
My lack of speed was the key, though, to my leading the conference in interceptions. I was always a step (or three) behind my man but the QBs in our league weren’t accurate enough to hit the wide open man and I seemed often to be in the perfect position.

In one of my high school basketball games, after a jump ball (in the era before the possession arrow), my teammate recovered the batted ball, and immediately put up a shot at the basket we were under. As soon as the ball left his hands, he let out a "D'oh!" and hung his head, as he realized we were at the opponents basket. He was a good shot, so of course he swished it. Refs had to stop the game for a moment because of the confusion, but the other team was soon given the points and the game continued. He got teased by the opponents during this quiet moment.

In one of my high school basketball games, after a jump ball (in the era before the possession arrow), my teammate recovered the batted ball, and immediately put up a shot at the basket we were under. As soon as the ball left his hands, he let out a "D'oh!" and hung his head, as he realized we were at the opponents basket. He was a good shot, so of course he swished it. Refs had to stop the game for a moment because of the confusion, but the other team was soon given the points and the game continued. He got teased by the opponents during this quiet moment.
Hopefully, someone kicked him in the ding ding for that. :Lol:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back