• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

There has got to be a better way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

You could put a reminder on your calendar. Or better yet, prepay for the next 50 years

Not a law...yet... Pretty sure it's a rule,
tenor.gif

Well if you don't want to throw around $1000 suck it up and pay it when it's due. Pretty simple.
Do not have a problem paying it when it is due. Would just like a heads up prior to that date. Not sure what you do not understand here. Obviously I paid or I would not be posting. I belong to a big box store. They notify you 2 months out that you are coming due. Same with AAA. That is all I am asking for. A little heads up.

It is a little frustrating that the site does not have a warning that your subscription is about to expire. You just log in one day and it tells you it has expired. It has been like this since I joined a while ago now. Why is this such a tough technical nut to crack?

In the future Instead of posting a thread why don't you like most posters contact David and he can fix the issue for you.

RR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back