• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The what-if game in Georgia’s secondary (ranks 10th in SEC in pass D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI.....

There is a giant “what if” about Georgia’s secondary, which struggled immensely this year.

Georgia ranks 10th in the SEC in pass defense and 11th in third-down defense, the two most important statistics for a secondary. It also only has six interceptions, the second fewest in the SEC.

Throughout the season, Grantham and secondary coach Scott Lakatos have been plugging leaks in the secondary. They started eight different lineups in the secondary, with four freshmen starting at least four games.

Last edited:

The question is whether or not we can get good enough QB play to take advantage of their secondary.

Our QBs don't have to be great, they just have to be good enough so that Georgia can't load up the box all game long. Then Ameer can do his thing…...

Never thought I would say this, but man I wish he had Taylor for his passing game, this game. Not too mention how he played with fire against Georgia last here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back