• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The vocal minority…….

Some people you'll just never please.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I think our fan base has gotten to the point where no matter who we hired, there will be a vocal minority. Probably a more significant minority with each passing coaching failure.

My personal opinion is no matter who Nebraska would have hired; we should automatically get behind the new coach to start. I've always believed this and always will.
This is a slippery slope. It might take some time because you have to recognize you can be disappointed in the hire but slowly get behind who is hired. I’m at an advantage because I got who I was happy with. A different hire and it might not have been so automatic. Still a lot of human nature in any fan base.

Not worried about these people. The exact same people, if they had their way, would be explaining to us why we needed to bring back Frost in 2023. Or why Mickey needs to be the guy with all former 90’s players coaching around him.

Time to go back into the Pack-n-Play with your binky, the adults are finally back in charge.

are really dropping a Cleveland steamer on the whole most knowledgeable fan base premise. The level of ignorance on the message boards and twitter is embarrassing. Typing with one hand could get frustrating though. Having to choose between cleaning cheetoh dust or lotion from your keyboard would cause some angst.
That's what is great about football message boards, everyone can have an opinion, and every opinion is as valid as the next guys.

Was that the first time you listened to the post-game radio show?

It usually brings out the cream of the crop
. Depending on my mood, I'll either turn it off immediately, or listen for entertainment purposes only.
:Lol: No, I have tried to listen to the call-in segment before and I always wonder why they don't do a better job of screening the callers. Some shows I don't even hang on until the call-in portion. The locally-produced commercials are just so gawd-awful and ubiquitous that sometimes I just can't stand it anymore.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back