• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

PGA Tour - Nate Lashley

His parents and my parents were pretty close when we were growing up. I am a little older than Nate, but he and my younger brother are close.
Cool, must have been fun watching, I enjoyed it, I'm sure you did. Maybe you can score a ticket to the Masters

Cool, must have been fun watching, I enjoyed it, I'm sure you did. Maybe you can score a ticket to the Masters
My dad went to the US Open with him on the VIP treatment, so I know I will get my chance.

It has been fun watching him rededicate himself to the game, and progress through ranks to get to where he's at.

This is my brother yesterday, following Nate.
He's looked absolutely unbeatable in this tournament, it's hard to fathom this is his first.
Those of us that know Nate, have known that this was a matter of time. Once he rededicated himself 4 years ago, we knew he would win a PGA Event.

Last edited:

He's looked absolutely unbeatable in this tournament, it's hard to fathom this is his first.
I honestly think he will make a little noise on the tour over the next couple years, and win a few more events. It will be fun to watch him.

Oh he is giving his equipment away to a lucky vet.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1561739278999.jpg
    FB_IMG_1561739278999.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 95
  • FB_IMG_1561739284821.jpg
    FB_IMG_1561739284821.jpg
    180 KB · Views: 103
  • FB_IMG_1561739288886.jpg
    FB_IMG_1561739288886.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
I honestly think he will make a little noise on the tour over the next couple years, and win a few more events. It will be fun to watch him.

Oh he is giving his equipment away to a lucky vet.

Sorry, he was giving away his equipment he used this weekend to a us Veteran. (Sorry I didn't post earlier)

Phil Mickelson, Tony Finau, Nate Lashley
Thursday: 8:20 a.m. ET (No. 10); Friday: 1:30 p.m. ET (No. 1)

• Mickelson won his 44th PGA TOUR title at the 2019 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am; he first played in Minnesota at the 1991 U.S. Open (finished T55 as an amateur).
• Finau finished second to Na at Colonial Country Club, one of his two runner-up finishes this season; the other came in a playoff with Xander Schauffele at the WGC-HSBC Champions.
• Lashley, the last player to get into the field at the Rocket Mortgage Classic, earned his first-ever PGA TOUR victory by a whopping six shots; adding to the story, Lashley has also overcome off-course adversity as his parents and girlfriend tragically died in a plane crash in 2004

Go get 'em Nate!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back