• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The Surprise Teams in College Football Recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dont see Baylor as a surprise. If they continue to hold onto Art Briles, they have the potential to be perennial top 15 contenders and maybe eventual NC contenders.

I dont see Baylor as a surprise. If they continue to hold onto Art Briles, they have the potential to be perennial top 15 contenders and maybe eventual NC contenders.

I suppose the surprise -- to this point -- is that Baylor is out-recruiting every Big 12 team except Texas. It was interesting to read Briles connections with the Texas high schools. And RGIII has done a ton to elevate Baylor even further with his continued superstar appeal. Not to mention a new stadium in Waco. It's amazing for how many years Baylor was a doormat team -- and not just in football -- you could argue that is the current most successful athletic program in all of the state.

I suppose the surprise -- to this point -- is that Baylor is out-recruiting every Big 12 team except Texas. It was interesting to read Briles connections with the Texas high schools. And RGIII has done a ton to elevate Baylor even further with his continued superstar appeal. Not to mention a new stadium in Waco. It's amazing for how many years Baylor was a doormat team -- and not just in football -- you could argue that is the current most successful athletic program in all of the state.

The new Kansas St. :nod:

I still am bummed we lost Vince.

"Another factor in the Wildcats' ascension to No. 11 in the rankings is the job that Kentucky assistant coach Vince Marrow has done. Eight of Kentucky's commitments -- including four of the top eight -- are from Ohio, a top-five state in producing Division I talent. It's also Marrow's home state and a stronghold of his."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back