• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The quintessential Corvette - which one is it?

Which model best defines Corvette?

• C1

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • C2

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • C3

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • C4

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C5

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • C6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C7

• C8

• Total voters
good looking car! What did you replace it with ?
Nothing yet. I lived in Beatrice and moved to Lincoln. I Just don't have a nice place to store an extra vehicle. Thinking about a 69 Camaro. Probably won't happen. I still have the garage in Beatrice but it's a little too far away just to take it for a spin.

Nothing yet. I lived in Beatrice and moved to Lincoln. I Just don't have a nice place to store an extra vehicle. Thinking about a 69 Camaro. Probably won't happen. I still have the garage in Beatrice but it's a little too far away just to take it for a spin.

I am in the middle of building a new single car garage for a car I just bought. My wife is just thrilled to have another garage being builtin the back yard !! Hahaha

That's a great thought, maybe I can find on in the Lincoln area.

I bet there's plenty of options right now for sure! In Amarillo, it seems like every other commercial building is vacant. I actually thought about buying one and converting it to temp controlled car storage for maybe 20 cars and rent out spaces to people. I'm still just in the thinking stage and that's probably where I'll stay. :p

did I miss a model somewhere? :Cool:
Yes you did... I think you missed something like 1956-1962... so I went with C1... call it C1-B.

Not sure if there are only cosmetic differences from 1955 (C1) to 1962. But I was thinking that the 1958-1962 were quite a bit different and maybe even 1961 & 1962 are actually a variation that became C2.

What are you putting in said new garage?

she’s already in there!

1DF90685-258F-4919-ADDE-8D5D16F1088D.jpeg

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Back