• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The path to beating Iowa begins against the Badgers

Wisconsin is a time of possession hog. Grind it out.....long drives that usually result in TD's. Wearing out the opposing defense.

I think what might possibly confuse them will be the speed at which they will be able to score?

Our defense shouldn't wear out with the speed that Wisconsin will score.

Possible advantage for us?

Run the damn ball! It was costly against Purdue.
OK, sure. Wisconsin OLB:

Yeah better U than me. Aint even their Mike.

Wisconsin is a time of possession hog. Grind it out.....long drives that usually result in TD's. Wearing out the opposing defense.

I think what might possibly confuse them will be the speed at which they will be able to score?

Chryst would make halftime adjustments and have his players slide after making first down to burn more time.

That’s not an answer.

In your opinion, who not currently playing, aside from Vedral and the third string center, make this team appreciably better?
Are you really trying to get him to support those ridiculous claims? Good luck with that one. :Rolf:

Coming from the guy that claimed Jurgens can't play tight end because of hands of stone...

Coming from the guy that claimed Jurgens can't play tight end because of hands of stone...
And the coaches agree, hence the reason why they moved him. It had been stated by recruiting services as well as some respected folks right here that he fought the ball and was not a natural pass catcher regardless of what you say. I'm inviting @ShortSideOption to the conversation to confirm what I just wrote. If I'm wrong, I'll own up to it. Something you don't do very well.

Last edited:
Show us where coaches called Jurgens hands of stone. You made that up.

Show us where coaches called Jurgens hands of stone. You made that up.

Of coarse no coach is ever going to say that. I am pretty sure I have seen *** say that or something to that effect. We get you don't like him at center. But, you aren't the HC at Nebraska. He and his staff think he is a good fit for the spot. I personally think he will take a good jump next year. They will get him up to about 300 and he will look a lot better.

Oof.

Of coarse no coach is ever going to say that. I am pretty sure I have seen *** say that or something to that effect. We get you don't like him at center. But, you aren't the HC at Nebraska. He and his staff think he is a good fit for the spot. I personally think he will take a good jump next year. They will get him up to about 300 and he will look a lot better.
Not ***. It was 36Blast that said it. I've never seen *** go out on a limb like that. 36Blast disparaged the young man to justify the move to center. It was not in the least bit true, Jurgens is an excellent athlete. He has soft hands.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back