• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Oklahoma State comprehensive football thread

They’re going to need a lot of things. Six months ago they were talking about being the class of the new Big 12. Now they will be lucky to stay out of the basement.
I don’t think they’ll fall that far, not right now. Gundy has proven he can squeeze everything out of his players. I suspect they will still play hard. I do agree, they are in some trouble though. One thing about the Big 12 is, after OU and Texas, talent wise, all the other teams are all about the same.

No went to Murray. Sons, brother, nephews are. You a West Texas State grad?

I am. We beat Jimmie Johnson’s OSU team 20-19 in 1980. ;). I darn near went to Middle Tenn to play golf. On my visit there, I watched them play Murray in basketball.

Last edited:

I don’t think they’ll fall that far, not right now. Gundy has proven he can squeeze everything out of his players. I suspect they will still play hard. I do agree, they are in some trouble though. One thing about the Big 12 is, after OU and Texas, talent wise, all the other teams are all about the same.

It’s amazing how poorly Texas has done in the last 15 years. Gundy has pretty much owned Texas.

I am. We beat Jimmie Johnson’s OSU team 20-19 in 1980. ;). I darn near went to Middle Tenn to play golf. On my visit there, I watched them play Murray in basketball.
Have a friend who’s daughter graduated MTSU with a nursing degree. Not sure Murfreesboro would have been your cup of tea.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back