• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Oklahoma State comprehensive football thread

OSU has landed quite a few portal guys the last few days, two from the Big 10. Elijah Collins, RB, Michigan State, and Arland Bruce IV, WR, from Iowa.

Gundy appears to be back-filling nicely.

Last edited:
I have also heard from several sources that the Boone Pickens Foundation will be announcing a gift to OSU’s NIL initiative, Pokes with a Purpose, sufficient to impress the queen mother.

Depends on the size of the NIL.

If Pickens gift is that substantial, I can see OSU buying a team that can win it all.

Same with any other team.

What’s happening in Stoolwater sure has you excited. :Rolf:

I paid them about a hundy over the last few years, so I’m pretty much all in. They did good - my son scored a great job before he even graduated. Go Pokes!

BTW are you a OU grad I assume? He will be soon - just got accepted to their MBA program.

Last edited:

I paid them about a hundy over the last few years, so I’m pretty much all in. They did good - my son scored a great job before he even graduated. Go Pokes!

BTW are you a OU grad I assume? He will be soon - just got accepted to their MBA program.
I bet that out of state tuition was rough. Boomer Sooner!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back