• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Oklahoma State comprehensive football thread

what's weird is that the media never respects OSU. They were ranked all last year, pretty much destroyed Miami last year in the bowl game, at Miami's stadium, and they weren't even ranked in the AP this season until this week, after beating K-State.

Meanwhile, Texas got the arses kicked all last year and beat some scrub team from LA the first game of this year and immediately cracked the top 20.

Funny stuff.

what's weird is that the media never respects OSU. They were ranked all last year, pretty much destroyed Miami last year in the bowl game, at Miami's stadium, and they weren't even ranked in the AP this season until this week, after beating K-State.

Meanwhile, Texas got the arses kicked all last year and beat some scrub team from LA the first game of this year and immediately cracked the top 20.

Funny stuff.
Losing Wallace and Hubbard probably had a lot to do with it.

He’s already 4-0. Went to Boise and won. Boise’s record at home is best in FBS. Then he dismantled undefeated K State by halftime.

Folks keep bagging on Gundy, and he just keeps winning. Does more with less than anyone in the country.
Bagging? I've always had a huge amount of respect for him. If Gundy wants a QB, I want the QB. Quite frankly, most teams want the ones he flirted with and jilted. We got Kody Spanos that way (Gundy asked him to Gray Shirt), but unfortunately he wrecked his knee after getting here.

Art Briles was another great spotter and developer of QB talent. Note that his son is now Arkansas OC. There are good coaches and there are really, really good coaches. Gundy is a really, really good coach.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back