• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Official HuskerMax Car Thread

One of these days I'll be building a '66 or '67 Chevelle and will document here.

Maybe something like this since it's even the right color.

1967_chevelle_ss_vin_13817_running_a_427_eng__borg_warner_4_spd__ps__12_bolt_10_lgw.jpg

One of these days I'll be building a '66 or '67 Chevelle and will document here.

Maybe something like this since it's even the right color.

View attachment 13178

She's definitely a beauty. If it turns out like this you'll have a real treasure. Someday I'll get around to rebuilding my Chevelle. (I've been saying that for way to many years.)

She's definitely a beauty. If it turns out like this you'll have a real treasure. Someday I'll get around to rebuilding my Chevelle. (I've been saying that for way to many years.)

What year do you have?

I had a chance to by a '66 back in late '99 but passed since my wife was about to give birth to my youngest son. I've never had as good an opportunity to get as nice a car. It needed a paint job, rubber and a tune up, otherwise it was ready to go. I can't wait to be that old geezer driving around in an American classic like this.

What year do you have?

I had a chance to by a '66 back in late '99 but passed since my wife was about to give birth to my youngest son. I've never had as good an opportunity to get as nice a car. It needed a paint job, rubber and a tune up, otherwise it was ready to go. I can't wait to be that old geezer driving around in an American classic like this.

Mine is a '72. My dad got it for me in high school back in '77. I've had it in storage ever since.

1972 Chevelle.jpg

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back