• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Official HuskerMax Car Thread

This is not my Truck, but I took the picture and then did some PS work on it to make it an art piece, hope you like it, and also hope it doesn't aggravate you that I posted this. I sold my Chevelle several years ago, and sadly, I have lost all photo's of it that I did have, SAD........My Dream HotRod is a 1967 Chevelle, of course in Husker Red!!!!
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0262_DAP_Realism.1.jpg
    IMG_0262_DAP_Realism.1.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
This is not my Truck, but I took the picture and then did so PS work on it to make it an art piece, hope you like it, and also hope it doesn't aggravate you that I posted this. I sold my Chevelle several years ago, and sadly, I have lost all photo's of it that I did have, SAD........My Dream HotRod is a 1967 Chevelle, of course in Husker Red!!!!

Here you go.

chevelle_fan_magazine_012.jpg

Last edited:

:lol: I bet you have to waste far less money on gas, at least!

I was actually surprised that the EPA estimate for the Fit was 29 city and 32 hwy. I'm usually getting around 33-36 mpgs (mostly hwy), so it's not super awesome mileage for the size of car. Either way, I like my car.

But at least it is not as pathetic as the Smart car, which is at least half the size of the Fit and only gets 34-38 mpg. You lose way too much car and don't gain enough on gas mileage for the Smart car to make sense. When I see a Smart car, I think "that was a dumb buy". Probably SUV/truck owners think the same about my Fit...but we can both agree on the Smart car not being so smart.

I actually got to test drive a Tesla roadster a couple years ago and the acceleration on that thing is scary. Obviously I'm not a car guy so I can't talk shop about it, but that was an awesome drive nonetheless.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back