• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The narrowing path to six wins and a bowl game

We're getting sand kicked in our face by every team we play, why it's happening by teams with "so called" inferior talent is head scratching. Minnesota showed everyone our dependence on a 165 Lb running back/ receiver as our only true offensive weapon., Martinez goes AWOL during extended periods of time during the games and Washington only seems to show flashes on occasion--- 2 wins is asking for a lot. I just don't see where they would come from.

We're getting sand kicked in our face by every team we play, why it's happening by teams with "so called" inferior talent is head scratching. Minnesota showed everyone our dependence on a 165 Lb running back/ receiver as our only true offensive weapon., Martinez goes AWOL during extended periods of time during the games and Washington only seems to show flashes on occasion--- 2 wins is asking for a lot. I just don't see where they would come from.
We should check behind the couch.

Whenever I'm looking for something I cant find, that's usually where it is.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back