• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Matt Gilmour Band (Based out of Austin no less)

HUSKER HOT SAUCE

Be Yourself - Everyone Else Is Already Taken
10 Year Member
Matt Gilmour – A.J. Vincent – Mike Hidalgo

Just got an invite to go see the Matt Gilmour Band tonight, he is the son of David Gilmour of Pink Floyd. A co-workers daughter is working with David's production company(what capacity, I am not really sure) and he got to meet both David and Matt recently. YouTubing his band, this is gonna be a trippy show, I can't wait to hear them live. Good stuff.

Update. I got to meet not only the opening band, also out of Austin, the Cuckoo's and these guys were seriously cool. Shout out to David, Cole , Kenneth, and Eric. What a super cool bunch of guys. Then, Matt Gilmour and his 3 piece. WOW! Great show. I Talked with Matt for about 5 minutes, his drummer, Mike, for about 5 minutes also. GREAT show. I have to admit, I was giddy talking to and shaking hands with David Gilmour's son, Matt. Very humble dude, very personable, got selfies with Mike and Matt of Matt Gilmour band. At one point during the show, some one shouted out, "AUSTIN".....

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back