• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The Master Uniform Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears that Northwestern is about to look more stripey.

media-icon-photogallery.gif
View the Complete Gallery of Jersey Images Here!

7935109.jpeg
ncf_o_wildcats_bl_200.jpg

The away set looks infinitely better than the home set. The purple jersey + black stripes makes me think of a rugby sweater. Ugly.

To me it looks like they were run over....good look if you want to look like road kill!

New look for Bowling Green; they've added wings to the shoulders.

This is what Oregon should have been, IMO. Classic look, yet modern.

[video=youtube;zSeS5hPEgEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSeS5hPEgEs[/video]

Last edited:

Good grief. The gold on the helmet doesn't match the gold pants. The blue jersey doesn't match the blue on the pants. the asymetrical thing is abysmal. After getting last year's so right, these are quite possibly the worst uni's I have seen.

Cool and wild looking unis have now become a MAJOR recruiting tool for schools as kids have said they like cool unis, with that said most are God awful!

I like the use of the little Fighting Irish dude...but overall those Uni's are not well done....maybe should have done an all blue (ND blue) look on the jersey and pants with gold trim and keep the gold helmet with a picture of the little ND dude on each side

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back