• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The IMG Academy - Wow!

You're not being fair to Saban who has been married to his first and only wife since he was in college. Also, Saban can tell you the names and details of an unbelievable number of people who have crossed his path. Although he hasn't been married 8 times, I have a hunch that Saban could tell you the names of up to 8 girls he dated before he got married ... if he even dated that many girls.

Definitely NOT like Nick Saban.
Holy crap...spot on. This guy Paramus is touting is a sleaze . I couldn't care less who he coached. Hes a terrible person. To compare him to Frost or Saban is an absolute joke and so far off, it scares me that the OP saw similarities. Time for a mental health check up.

Last edited:
Holy crap...spot on. This guy Paramus is touting is a sleaze . I could care less who he coached. Hes a terrible person. To compare him to Frost or Saban is an absolute joke and so far off, it scares me that the OP saw similarities. Time for a mental health check up.
Touting the sleaze was just a cover up for the real intent of the OP. Paramus just wanted us to believe he had spent time in the presence of greatness. He had to fabricate the greatness part.

Holy crap...spot on. This guy Paramus is touting is a sleaze . I could care less who he coached. Hes a terrible person. To compare him to Frost or Saban is an absolute joke and so far off, it scares me that the OP saw similarities. Time for a mental health check up.

You're questioning the rational of someone who just started a 2 month vacation?

Jesus Christ grammar police. I couldn't care less. Better Mr. Bullokar? :Computer:;)

1336075413637_9450087.png

C

HCSF and his staff will be in contact with football players from the IMG Academy for years to come. Their football team travels around the nation to find suitable competition. It is loaded with 4-stars. HCSF will always have a relationship with the IMG academy...or at least have an eye on what's going on there.

In fact, Husker coaches from many sports are probably in contact with IMG. It is a one stop shop for great athletes in many sports that the Huskers compete in.
Frost also loves Mountain Dew. Can anyone post the results of the Dew snowboarding events here? Or would that make them an attention whore as well? Asking for a friend.

“Off a horse” would be slang for killing the horse. Maybe it meant off of a horse. Also, maybe Jack is a horse breeder. How do you think they get them ready to mate? Saw it on tv once (or I was having a weird dream), when they were showing the post-racing life of a triple crown champion. You gotta wonder what the horse is thinking during that process.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back