• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked The #Huskers set to host a lot of top 2017 talent this weekend, here's the latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
:) I think we get Gebbia before the season is over. He and KJ Jr will be back for the MSU game too. :):)

K.J. Jr, Gebbia, McQuitty and Djimon Colbert will be on hand form the 2017 class.

Nate Clouse ‏<s>@</s>NateClouse <small class="time"></small>The <s>#</s>Huskers set to host a lot of top 2017 talent this weekend, here's the latest ($) dhttp://rvls.co/BigBYUvisitors

CN3mZceUYAAz1ma.jpg

Last edited:

Huge may be an understatement RR. Hopefully the environment and outcome is what we all hope it will be. We need them to leave amazed. Hopefully all other unofficials will be a let down after NU.

If Lincoln is ROCKING from the opening kick off til the final whistle, I will be shocked. I think this years squad has a ton to prove, and I think they will be more than ready come kick off time Saturday.

There is already a thread in this forum on who is visiting and has been a sticky for the last week or so.

Surprised frankly you are not excited by the kids who are visiting form the 2017 class.

What about 2016 class visitors?

:) I think we get Gebbia before the season is over. He and KJ Jr will be back for the MSU game too. :):)

KJ, Jr, Gebbia, McQuitty and Djimon Colbert will be on hand form the 2017 class.

Nate Clouse ‏<s>@</s>NateClouse <small class="time"></small>The <s>#</s>Huskers set to host a lot of top 2017 talent this weekend, here's the latest ($) dhttp://rvls.co/BigBYUvisitors

CN3mZceUYAAz1ma.jpg

I would like to give Gebbia a hair cut. Reminds me of my brothers hair back in the day. When I graduated boot camp one of the Senior DI's asked my brother if he could get him a hair cut. My brother said no thanks and ran away. Funny.

I would like to give Gebbia a hair cut. Reminds me of my brothers hair back in the day. When I graduated boot camp one of the Senior DI's asked my brother if he could get him a hair cut. My brother said no thanks and ran away. Funny.

Uh oh. I can feel another "Quarterback's Hair" thread coming on. ;):Biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back