• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

The Huskers land (Grad Transfer) WR Levi Falck from the University of South Dakota

He's a baller? We have different criteria.
How about "he's a football player" - might not have all the speed and size, but he's got a good sense for the game. In this case he's got a good sense of where his body needs to be to catch passes, and he makes tacklers miss sometimes.

People like Trevor Roach, Todd Peterson, hopefully Luke Reimer.

Levi Falck is a great pickup. He's coming to Nebraska on his own dime because he wants to prove that he can play at this level. He wasn't a serious football prospect in high school, but he's a great athlete, and USD was glad to have him. He had a broken bone in his hand in 2019, but he played through it ... as a receiver. He probably shouldn't have. He's got ideal team-first priorities, and he'll do all of the things on and off the field that will make you proud that he's a Husker. He has okay speed, but he uses his body well, runs routes well, and he has great hands. He's a more athletic Kade Warner, who is probably the guy that seems the most similar to me.

I predict that he'll get some playing time, and I predict that he'll make a key play or two. When that happens, I also predict that I'll be here to remind those of you who made fun of him that "I'm not impressed by your performance."

Go 'Yotes! Go Big Red!

Last edited:

Also a Jackrabbit fan. It is in my nature :)
It's true. Jackrabbit is short for "jack@$$ rabbit," which is where the animal got its name.

How did that State-U game go for you last year, @Shazzy?

Here's a recap:
coyote-eating-unlucky-rabbit-KE2PFR.jpg

I’m a USD grad..... so conflicted right now.
Ditto. It can all come together for the good of all when he has a career day on September 19 against a certain school that has a peculiar obsession with breeding livestock.

Ball Coach who is a USD grad is coming after you....

Nah, I make it a point not to bother arguing with the lower invertebrates.

Last edited:
Levi Falck is a great pickup. He's coming to Nebraska on his own dime because he wants to prove that he can play at this level. He wasn't a serious football prospect in high school, but he's a great athlete, and USD was glad to have him. He had a broken bone in his hand in 2019, but he played through it ... as a receiver. He probably shouldn't have. He's got ideal team-first priorities, and he'll do all of the things on and off the field that will make you proud that he's a Husker. He has okay speed, but he uses his body well, runs routes well, and he has great hands. He's a more athletic Kade Warner, who is probably the guy that seems the most similar to me.

I predict that he'll get some playing time, and I predict that he'll make a key play or two. When that happens, I also predict that I'll be here to remind those of you who made fun of him that "I'm not impressed by your performance."

Go 'Yotes! Go Big Red!
It’s taken me years but I have come to realize I can’t discount or get too excited for any recruit. So when we get a kid like this I’m just as excited as I would be for a big prospect. Recruiting is way to hard to figure out. So I’m just excited to get another big body at receiver.

It's true. Jackrabbit is short for "jack@$$ rabbit," which is where the animal got its name.

How did that State-U game go for you last year, @Shazzy?

Here's a recap:
coyote-eating-unlucky-rabbit-KE2PFR.jpg

Ditto. It can all come together for the good of all when he has a career day on September 19 against a certain school that has a peculiar obsession with breeding livestock.

Nah, I make it a point not to bother arguing with the lower invertebrates.

Last year not so great but the 10-1 record in the last 11 games and 21-4 in the last 25 games still feel pretty good.
The Jackrabbits were pretty bummed to go out in the second round last year. After playing the playoff for the last 8 straight years we were pretty disappointed to not go further but given the injuries, it was not a surprise.

How did your playoff run go last year?

All I know is that we are really excited about the big rivalry game this year.
It is always fun when we get to go up to Fargo to play against a good team.

Please know that everyone at SDSU is real proud of the effort your boys have been putting up lately. That 1 winning record vs. teams in the MVC is VERY impressive. And making it to the playoffs ONE WHOLE TIME, great job. Before you know it you will have actually earned that "average team" label that Huskerthom gave you a few posts ago.
Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Last year not so great but the 10-1 record in the last 11 games and 21-4 in the last 25 games still feel pretty good.
The Jackrabbits were pretty bummed to go out in the second round last year. After playing the playoff for the last 8 straight years we were pretty disappointed to not go further but given the injuries, it was not a surprise.

Please know that everyone at SDSU is real proud of the effort your boys have been putting up lately. That 1 winning record vs. teams in the MVC is VERY impressive. And making it to the playoffs ONE WHOLE TIME, great job. Before you know it you will have actually earned that "average team" label that Huskerthom gave you a few posts ago.

Nice come back

What board did I sign into??

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back